Run Your Business Like A Business Series for REALTORS® Tip Two
Whether you’re a new agent, seasoned agent or an agent that needs to jump start their business; generating leads is key for a real estate agents success. If you read last week’s blog post you’ve already created a list of everyone you know in an excel spreadsheet. If not, click to review. After you’ve created a list of everyone you know, that could be a potential lead or referral source, you’ll have the ability to upload that data into your
- Multiple listing service
- Many MLS’ allow you to create mailing labels
- Email clients
- And sort your list based on client status
- Email marketing tools like
- Client relationship management tools (CRM)
- Peak Producers – The Referral System Brian Buffini
- Take advantage of the tools your company offers
- a great way to create mailing labels or
- form letters
- Upload that data into a marketing service tool to order postcards
Once you’ve chosen the tools that you would like to upload your database to, create a plan to email, mail, text, engage on social media and call your clients.
- Contact your Top clients monthly
- Mail something of value to your clients monthly
- Share market updates, local events, Real estate news and more to your social media sites at least once a day. The best times to post are 9:00am, Noon, 3:30pm, after 7pm and weekends after 10am.
- Don’t forget to ask your top clients for a referral
- Track your leads and where the lead is generated. Next week we will discuss the importance of your database.