- Millennials are clearly using this tool to communicate with their friends. All 5 of my kids use the tool daily. The 26 and and 25 year olds use it differently than the high schoolers. My youngest doesn’t snap as much but clearly uses the chat tool to communicate.
- Millennials and the generation are getting their news from this app in the Discover section.
- It’s a great way to build a story for business and build followers that might not follow you on Facebook or Twitter
- Snapchat uses geofilters. Not sure what that is? Small businesses can build their own filters to build awareness about their new products and services or to promote an event. I recently created a geofilter for a tradeshow and a geofilter for my kids homecoming dance. One of the filters from the homecoming dance generated 87,000 views. That’s 87,000 more opportunities for your business.
- We can create 10 second snaps and re-purpose those snaps on other social media platforms. Re-direct your current followers to Snapchat and share new or different content. A great place to build a short series of snaps about your business.
- Not quite ready for Snapchat? Create an account and let someone else in your company manage it for you. You social media team can create a behind the scenes experience. Bring your fans into your office.
Carrie Bey-Little has been in the real estate business since 2001. She is a licensed Real Estate Broker Associate, with a managing broker license, at Baird and Warner Glen Ellyn. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Elmhurst College and a Paralegal Certification from Boston University. Carrie is the President 2014 for the West Suburban Chapter of the Women's Council of Realtors® in Illinois. As a continuing education instructor and contract trainer with Midwest Real Estate Data, since 2008, she is able to train over 400 real estate professionals using the best MLS tools available in the United States and the Northern Illinois Area. She has a background in Social Media, Television, Commercial Real Estate, Residential Real Estate, Marketing and Business Administration. She is a mother of 3 and enjoys helping and motivation others to reach their professional goals, personal goals and real estate dreams.