Build your Facebook presence with only 15 minutes a day. Whether your new or seasoned with social media, I’m sure you would agree scheduling time to create your social media marketing is essential for today’s agent. In 15 minutes or less, agents can create original content, re-purpose content or share content. Here’s how:
- Schedule time to post. If you schedule your Facebook marketing Monday – Friday at 9:30am, stick to it. Facebook Business pages have a scheduler. This way you can share content when you know your users are online. Say you have clients at 9:30am today. Reschedule your 15 time of social media scheduling. The next day spend 30 minutes instead of the 15 minutes to schedule your social media.
- Find relevant content for your market place. com/members has real estate created content built for NAR members.
- REALTOR Magazine is another great source for content.
- If you have listings Share those listings and write a short “Call to Action” to get your followers to click.
Active Facebook User
- Everything already listed
- Start creating LIVE events. Go Live on Facebook and share information about the city you work in. The top restaurants in the area. Market Trends. Steps to home ownership. Top 5 ways to make your home sell. (Create your own list of ideas for Live Streaming)
- Download your live videos to your mobile device and upload that video to YouTube. A great way to build a channel and reach a different audience.
Advanced Facebook User
- Build infographics on Canva.com.
- Schedule LIVE events with your email list. Tell them when you are going LIVE and create the, “I can’t miss it event”.
- Build a Facebook widget with Shortstack. Shortstack gives you the ability to create tabs on Facebook. Create your first tab with a link to your real estate website and never pay an additional fee for IDX.
- I use Mailchimp for email marketing. Most email marketing platforms provide opt in forms. Build an opt in form to build your email list.
- Take your 15 minutes a day and get your social media posts scheduled for the next 7 days using automation tools like Hootsuite or buffer. Schedule one day a week and work on your strategy for an hour and forty five minutes. Then go back to working with your clients.
Not sure how to begin? Take advantage of my free social media editorial calendar now when you click here to download. Don’t feel overwhelmed. You won’t grow if you don’t start. If you start and lose track, get back on schedule and start again. There are many days where I play catch up on social media marketing. Until you can hire a content marketing assistant, take ownership of your social media presence today. Don’t get left behind in the digital world. Keep up with the next generation agent today. The best way to complete is to have a plan.