Join Marki and Carrie for a Live Broadcast on Blab.im. The Week of November 9th we will blog LIVE from the National Association of REALTORS Convention in San Diego.
Live streaming is changing the way we communicate with our clients, followers, networks and how we reports news. If you’re not shy, Periscope could be the tool you need to build your real estate brand. So what is Periscope? Periscope is a Live Streaming app available on a smart phone. Live streaming is similar to LIVE news watched everyday on our regular news channels. Now anyone can bring the
- News & product reviews
- Behind the scene events
- Share tips on marketing
- Social media
- How to tips – How to stage a home
- Preparing for the “Spring Market” tips
- Home ownership
- Market Stats &
If you can think of it you can LIVE Stream it. So, how does Periscope work?
- Agents can download the app on a droid phone or iPhone.
- Sync periscope with your twitter account
- Begin streaming.
- Flip the camera to talk to your clients or followers or
- Flip the camera to share or show something interesting. A great example would be to walk into HomeGoods and provide tips on what to purchase to stage a home. Live stream your shopping experience and show your followers what to add to give their homes “new life” before it hits the market.
- Remind your followers to tweet the Live Periscope and to invite their followers
- If your followers click their smartphone screens you will gain hearts which = Likes on periscope
- Thank followers for joining you and occasionally respond to their questions.
- Recap at the end and thank your followers for joining you and end the LIVE Stream by exiting the app.
Now that you’re ready to scope invite me to your first Live Event. My periscope account is www.Periscope.tv/CarrieJoLittle follow me today.
Can’t make it to the National Association of REALTORS® Convention? Or maybe you can’t attend every breakout session. If that’s you join me as I blog LIVE about the conference at NAR Conference LIVE where I am a featured attendee. Click NOW to bookmark my page.
In addition to blogging for NAR, Marki Lemons-Ryhal, also a featured attendee, and I will be LIVE Streaming from the convention via Blab and Periscope. If you’re not familiar with these LIVE Streaming tools join us each Thursday on Blab at 7:00pm CST. Blab is a desktop, use Chrome, LiVE Streaming tool that’s also available for download on an iPhone. If you want to follow us on Blab from your droid phone use the Google Chrome browser.
Our Next Blab is with Katie Lance, highly requested speaker, on Periscope. Click NOW to subscribe to the blab.
We look forward to bringing great content and hope to motivate you to attend an NAR Convention.
Carrie J. Bey-Little, BW Agent, Speaker
Blab, a new Live Streaming tool launched as a beta tool in April of this year. This new social tool is changing they way we communicate. Users can sign up with Twitter and begin broadcasting LIVE immediately or plan 30 days in the future.
For the past 22 days I’ve been watching random “Blabs” to see what users are sharing. So far I’ve determined that there are experienced marketers that really understand the concept of early adoption and utilizing the tool to build their personal and business brands. My take aways from our first blab.
- Sign in a few minutes early to check sound (yes, we can all hear and see you.)
- Open the seat for your guest
- I recommend telling your followers who you are and then introducing your guest
- Remind your followers how to give a High Five and ask questions in the chat tool
- If you want to use the video or audio later remember to click record
- /question or /q to call out a question.
- /topic to change the topic
- /shrug or /tableflip to express yourself. 😉
- To add a picture or emoji use the link
Join Marki Lemons-Ryhal and I every Thursday on blab. Our next blab is Monday, September 14th, at 4pm CST. Everyone is welcome and we are sure our tips will translate into almost any small business. Click now for our upcoming Blab. E-signatures for real estate agents. Electronic signatures are changing the way we do business.