Have you ever needed a document while on vacation? How about when you are out of the office or showing a house and your buyer wants to write and offer? You call the office and the office admin is too busy to send you the necessary documents. Or better yet, you are in the office and you can’t find the necessary documents to write an offer. If any of this sounds like YOU, then maybe it’s time to consider going paperless.
As a licensed real estate professional, former project manager, television producer, stay at home CEO” mom”, former legal assistant and secretary, I really understand what it’s like to make sure I have access to documents. I can remember having to copy documents and put them in the front of my suitcase, so I could have access to them when traveling. Ugh, who really wants to do that? If you’re not a paperless agent, it’s time to go paperless.
Today, I am managing broker owner of CarMarc Realty Group in West Chicago Illinois. My goal was to open an office that was innovative with the latest technologies. The agents in our office are paperless and in a constant mode of learning. Going paperless isn’t an option. When you work for CarMarc you must become a paperless agent. The next gen agent wants this technology. How about you?
10 Reasons to go paperless
1. Access your files from any Tablet, Smart Phone or PC
2. Sign Documents using your Tablet, Laptop or PC
3. Documents are always legible.
4. Share files with your affiliates, clients and office staff in one logical place—Your Virtual Filing Cabinet.
5. Easier to follow up with your buyers and sellers.
6. Email and split documents from the cloud.
7. Provides the ability to share your documents with an agent that’s helping you while you’re out of the office.
8. Write an offer from your car, in a restaurant, at the airport, just about anywhere.
9. Never lose a file again. Stop carrying that ugly bin in the trunk of your car.
10. Your Staff Will Love You!
If you aren’t paperless today, consider signing up for a paperless class with Docusign. If you’re an MRED agent, MRED will send an instructor to your office if you have 8 agents.